My son is Freddy Krugar. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but it's true. I discovered it just this morning when he crawled into bed with me. He draped his arm around my neck (I'm assuming in a choke-hold kind of maneuver) and when I asked him if his arm was cold he started breathing in a raspy gutteral way. I was just trying to be a good Mommy by making sure that the breeze blowing through the house wasn't too cold for him! (I'd gotten up when I took Emma to the bus stop and opened all of the windows creating a breeze that would rival anything that Siberia could produce.)
Anyway...
Apparently Freddy didn't care that his arm was turning blue from the cold. So he just laid there rasping in my ear for a few minutes and then he turned back into my sweet 5 year old boy. *Shudder* I have goosebumps on my arms now.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
Boys are so funny, I'm glad he returned from the dark side. Hey my hubbie saw you sister yesterday when he was fixing some plumbing stuff at her school. Small world huh? He asked me her last name but I couldn't remember.
Good Grief! Maybe that's why I don't have boys?! That would creep me out! LOL!!
That is an awesome picture!
Post a Comment