Abbey is so cool! She has the most active imagination and it's a lot of fun to watch and listen to her when she doesn't realize that anyone else is around. There's a show that the kids like to watch when they go to grandma's house called Lorenzo. It's got a stuffed dog that comes to life and sings primary songs with them. It's totally from the 80's and is kind of goofy but the kids LOVE IT!
Anyway...
Yesterday we were getting ready to take Ian to the bus stop and she asked if Lorenzo could come with us. I told her that he could but that he had to behave himself while we waited for the bus to come. She then asked if she could have a snack & I told her she could take a string cheese with her to the bus. She got 2...one for her and one for Lorenzo. While we were waiting for Ian's bus to come she informed me that Lorenzo actually didn't like string cheese so she decided to eat it for him. What a sneaky way to get an extra cheese! But you know, she cracks me up and I think that an extra snack is worth the laughs.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Okay...you're right...she is VERY smart! lol!
And BTW...I would LOVE that recipe...ya know, just in case I decide to go back on chocolate! :) Will you email it to me?
blokthoughts@gmail.com
Darrin had an imaginary friend named Uncle Steve. He would use those same techniques; he would have to get uncle Steve candy bars, drinks or other such treats. She sounds like a little smarty to me.
Post a Comment