Alicia's responsible for this one:
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. my husband
2. kid #1
3. kid #2
4. kid #3
5. church - I love learning more each day
6. coupons
7. getting good deals WITH coupons
8. reading a great book
8 books I've read and enjoyed:
1. Most Mary Higgins Clark books
2. ALL of Stephenie Meyer's books (duh)
3. Endor's Game (surprising, I know)
4. The Princess Bride
5. The Davinci Code
6. The Harry Potter series (7-ish books?)
7. The Work and The Glory saga (9 books in that one)
8. I think that's more than 8
8 Words/Phrases I say often
1. Aw, Abbey! Why did you have to do THAT?!?
2. No, you cannot climb the pantry shelves for a snack.
3. Back in your room - bed time was 45 minutes ago.
4. No, you cannot stay up late tonight.
5. Time for scriptures!
6. Yes, you have to kneel tonight when we say prayers
7. How did THAT get stuck in the WII?
8. We ONLY color on paper.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a mission with Jeff
2. See my children succeed in life & be happy people
3. See my children grow into normal adults able to function in society
4. Become the skinny girl that I know is living somewhere inside of me
5. Go to culinary school
6. See my husband more than 2 days each week
7. learn more about my heritage
8. Write the great American novel (yeah, right)
8 things I've learned this past year
1. kids are just kids and they're going to do kid things - it's OKAY
2. My husband is precious to me
3. TIME with my husband is precious to me
4. Kids are really FUNNY when you take the time to step back a little and really watch them
5. I'm a pretty good cook, when I want to be
6. I like Idaho more than I thought I would
7. The church is true - even if you don't live in "Zion"
8. I'm with Alicia on this one - Money doesn't bring happiness, although it does help to relieve some stress. :)
8 places I want to see:
1. Ireland
2. Hawaii
3. Alaska
4. Washington DC
5. Australia/New Zealand
6. Belgium
7. Italy
8. Egypt
8 Things I currently want
1. more time with Jeff
2. more love and understanding for my kids
3. a cleaner home
4. more "me" time
5. to be more creative
6. more time with Jeff
7. for Kris to move up here and be my next door neighbor - I miss her
8. for my Mom to move up here - I miss her too
8 people I want to tag:
1. Ellen
2. Callie
3. Carolyn
4. Crystal
5. The Other Amy
6. Heidi
7. Linda
8. Joella
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
So I want to go to culinary school too. That would be so awesome. And what is this about wanting a cleaner home. Every time I walk into yor house it is emaculate. You are a very creative woman and you are very good at keeping up with your house. You also usually know more about most things I don't know about. You are great.
I just might have to steal that tag too.
Post a Comment