We thought it'd be fun to go to NP and have Family Home Evening with Jeff's folks tonight. We like to do that every once in awhile because it changes things up for us (plus it makes me prepare a better and more thought out lesson, usually). We stopped by Costco and grabbed some pizzas and also brought the brownies we'd made earlier in the day. We were all sitting down at Grandma's table eating our pizza when I looked over and Emma was taking all of the cheese off of her piece. I started to get after her and told her to eat her pizza like a normal person and this is what she said as she shoved a huge bite of cheese in her mouth. "But Mom! I LIKE to eat naked pizza. It tastes better!" I think Grandma literally had to pick her jaw up off of the table after that one.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment