These are my nephews. They've come to spend the next month with our family and we're pretty excited to have them here. We've moved Emma and Ian around and now she's in his old room and we've set up two sets of bunk beds for all four boys to sleep on. Don't you think they will be a great addition to the zoo? I personally think that they'll bring in a lot of extra business because they really are a rare breed of monkey.
This one is of Raistlin and Tanis. They tied their legs together and are pretending that they've morphed together. It's been great fun watching them fall all over themselves as they try to walk, climb the stairs and stand up from sitting on the floor.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Better you than me... BOYS!! ACK! Have loads of fun!
I bet Ian is super excited to being sharing his room with a bunch of boys. Carsten would love that! However a whole month OUCH! I always knew you were a stronger person than me. Good Luck!
Post a Comment