Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've Discovered Batman's True Identity

And it's not Christian Bale! (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong) Anyway, I was minding my own business this morning when Batman was suddenly by my side. I always knew he was the sneaky sort but was surprised anyway. He just stood there for a minute staring at me, so I decided I'd snap a couple of pictues. This one kind of scared me a little bit. (Maybe this is why they call him "The Dark Knight.")



Then I started telling some really funny knock, knock jokes and he lightened up a little bit. He decided to tell me a joke of his own and had to use his "jazz hands" when he delivered the punch line. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!



Finally, I offered him some warm chocolate chip cookies if he'd remove the mask and HE DID IT!!! Ha! Take that Gotham City! All you had to do was get the guy in a good mood and gve him chocolate...duh.



Hey! Is that Robin standing next to him???

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

What wouldn't you do for a warm choc. chip cookie? You are super amazing girlfriend, you have three extras and still find time to bake.

Linda Gibbs said...

I am so glad everything is going well with the kids. All of them! Good job!