Poor Ian.
He's had a rough day. I got a phone call from his afternoon bus driver today. He told me that Ian's been pretty loud on the bus and that he was pushing the kid sitting next to him. I apologized and told the bus driver that I'd talk to him and that it wouldn't happen anymore. So I sat down with the boy and asked his side of the story. He said that the boy next to him shoved him first so he yelled at him to stop and then shoved him back. Now he's lost his TV privileges for today and he's quite distraught. He "just can't take it anymore!!!"
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
AWW! Dang it! That's hard stuff for the little man. I have been told Kindergarten is good for kids to get boundaries and rules from other places than home. It's just not mom telling them not and that's not appropriate. I am hoping they are right. Grace needs a little help with that, and with being emotional. Holy cow, what a drama queen! But they say it gets better and Kindergarten helps. We can compare notes later!
T.V. is my best weapon, Carsten always says why are you hitting me where it hurts most. I hope it goes better next week.
Post a Comment