Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a Great Kid!

I got up and started mowing the lawn this morning around 8. The kids were all up and watching cartoons so I thought it'd be a good time to get some yard work done. I got about 1/2 way done with the back yard when Raistlin came outside and offered to finish it up for me. What a wonderful kid!!!



All of the boys have been pretty great and I am really thankful for that. Don't get me wrong, going from 3 to 6 kids in one day is hard and kind of chaotic, but it's a good kind of chaos.

1 comment:

Hiller Family said...

That's great that he was willing to help. I still am trying to imagen the thought of six kids. We are taking care of my niece and nephew this weekend and I think four will be tons.