This morning I was blissfully unaware of anything going on around me as I was laying in a semi-comatose state. The bed was soft, the pillows fluffy and the blankets were WARM. Ahhh... mornings like this are so great! I love just being able to squish down into the covers and pretend like the rest of the world doesn't exist for a couple of minutes (or hours if the hubby is being super nice). So here I am, dreaming and sighing in contentment when I start hearing a thump thump thump. Then it stops for a few seconds. Hmmm. Maybe it was part of my dream - what was I dreaming about again? Purple dinosaurs? Thump thump THUMP! The thumps were getting faster, then slower and then a lot louder. It took a minute for me to clear the fog in my brain before I realized that my 8 year old was upstairs in her room jump roping. At 7am. What's that all about? 
Also, we need to discuss the chiropractor thing. Not only is he a super great bone man but, apparently, he's also a homeo-pathic-nature-organic-super-healthy guy too. He's decided that I shouldn't be consuming dairy now. All I want to know is what he's going to find me that I can put on my Cheerios? Huh? Cause a girl can't survive on Cheerios alone, I tell you. He said something about rice milk and now I'm confused. I thought milk had to be "milked" from something for it to be counted as milk. WHERE do you milk the rice? He also gave me some vitamin supplements and now I'm producing enough methane to blow up the house if I'm not careful, and I'm thinking that this has got to stop. My husband wouldn't lay next to me last night. He felt that he had to scoot all the way to the other side of the king sized bed and that feels like MILES AWAY! *sigh* On the flip side, the methane production has slowed down dramatically and I'm thinking that all of the toxins are on their way out. And into my soft and fluffy blankets. I guess I'll be doing laundry today after all.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
Chiropracters are often very homeopathic. It's part of their training, and business.
My husband puts soy milk with his cereal. He really likes it. (Kind of a funny thought to get "milk" from a soy bean.)
I'm all for snuggling down under covers and ignoring the world for a while. I've found that the longer I can NOT open my eyes it helps. Once my eyes open I can't convince my brain that everything doesn't exist anymore.
My kids love jump roping too. Maybe not at 7am. That's pretty funny.
Good luck with the laundry.
At least your chiro didn't tell you to drink onion juice. Yeah right you know cuase I'm Shrek or something. Also he tells me not to each chicken, or sugar unless it is a TBL of honey a day. Also I am supposed to eat raw potatoe's. Sorry just can't! Good luck with the no milk thing, better stock up on calcium! April
I came here via a link from Clan of the Cavehair. You cracked me up with your methane production! Funny stuff but then it always is to me. I'm going to have to stick around to see how it all turns out.
A few random thoughts...
Rice milk is really not bad and is super cheap to make...super spendy to buy premade. Just google it and you can find a recipe. I know Savannah Klinginsmith has a good one too.
Clint's Uncle Terry (rip) used to put orange juice on his cereal. He's a wild and crazy guy, but I hear through the family grapevine that it wasn't all that bad. He also used to put leftover mashed potatoes on his pizza. I used to laugh until I tried it. Yum.
Whatever you do, enjoy the fluffiness...of your sheets, that is...and hide the jumprope till after lunch.
Post a Comment