Today is both a day I'm looking forward to but also one that I'm kind of dreading. I have this up and down feeling about three times a week (starting with last Wednesday). Why? Well, I decided that the migraines and back aches were getting to be to much and so I went to the chiropractor. He's actually quite good. He's not really a bone-cracker, he just pummels you to death with his new-age torture devices. It appears that I was a little reckless in my youth and so have earned the glorious awards of misaligned vertebrae and bulging discs from the nape of my neck down to the tip of my tail bone. Whoopee for me...
If I'd known then what I know now I wouldn't have gone sledding that time or driven my friend's car a week before getting my license. (Let's just say that I now have a firm testimony about obeying the laws of the land. The car didn't survive. I barely did.)
I've been in denial for the last 15 or so years. I've been convincing myself that I'm pretty tough and the reason why I've had such bad headaches is because of some chemical imbalance or because I inherited them from my mom...both very plausible options. I feel a little unbalanced some days and my mom does get lots of headaches. Anyway, I've now discovered that it's actually because I've got so many things that are messed up in my back that it's a miracle that I can even move. So it's either go to the dreaded chiropractor with his torture devices or do nothing.
Ooohhh!!! If my lil' sis, Sam, was around I could have her help me, eh? She's a massage therapist. Ahhh, I love massages. Especially when the person doing the massaging has magic fingers. I really believe that it's her calling in life to share those magic fingers. (I don't think she agrees, though.) Too bad for me, though. She lives a billion and two miles away and so I don't get to see her very often... *sigh* Maybe I can convince her to drop all of her classes at school, back out on her lease agreement and move to the toolies! It just might work. After all, cows and potato fields make for a pretty convincing argument.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
i put some lotion on and im ready to go! lol
I found your site from Clan of the Cave Hair. You have really interesting posts.
I have a chiropracter I go to sometimes and he does wonders. (Apparantly not only childhood mishaps but also pregnancy is pretty hard on the body.)
I hope you have a very good day. :)
Post a Comment