Last night I had a super-fabulous super-hero dream! It was one of those dreams that feel real. I felt the fear, anxiety and excitement just like it really happened - which is why I feel compelled to share. I dreamed that I was at the grocery store and that I was loading the groceries into the back of my awesome mom-mobile mini-van. (I had to make it seem like it really could happen or it would've felt completely hokie.) I was done putting the bags away and as I turned to get my purse from the cart a scary gangsta looking teenager came up to me and said, "I'll take that." So, ignoring all of my self defense & self preservation instincts I told her that there was no way she could have my cute brown handbag! So then we started fighting. She hit me, I hit her. She kicked me, I swung my 500 pound purse at her. She finally knocked me to the ground and I realized that she was gonna win so I did what any self respecting redhead would do. I screamed. "HELLLLPPPP!!!!" I had to scream a couple of times, because that's how long it takes a super hero to zero in on where the damsel in distress is.
Anyway.
All of a sudden the rude teenager is ripped off of me and flung across the parking lot! I look up and there is Batman! He swoops me away, after I have a chance to push the auto-lock on my key chain for the van door, and takes me to the top of some super high building so that we get a gorgeous view of some cow pasture. (It was probably the water tower - that's about as tall as we get out here in the sticks.) He kisses me in a super romantic kiss and then decides to take his mask OFF!!! I know, holy smokes, right? So he takes his mask off and it's none other than.....Jeff!!! My awesome, sweet, non-confrontational husband is my super hero. You can't get any better than that, can you?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
that dream speaks VOLUMES about what you really feel about your husband. How wonderfully wonderful that he is your superhero, even in your dreams where it could be anybody.
way too cute Ames... LOVE IT!
That is a very good dream!
Post a Comment