Yesterday Ian and I were talking and after a few minutes he puffed his chest out and said, "Mom! I'm starting to get big muscles on my chest, huh?" I proceeded to tell him how buff he was and that I was so excited for him to have such a great physique. He then told me that he got his big muscles by running around the house. With his chest puffed out. Apparently that's a better way to build your pectorals than lifting weights. 
A couple of hours later he came to me and showed me his arm. He was so excited about something on his arm, but I just wasn't getting it. He gave me one of those exasperated sighs and said, "Mom! There's hair! That means that I'm almost a man!!!"
Yep, they're growing up faster and faster than they used to.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
so cute! I mean, er, a, MANLY. So Manly of him!
Post a Comment