Today my kids were super grouchy so I decided that they needed naps. We got home from our running around and I put them into their beds and crossed my fingers, hoping for the best. And, surprise, an hour later we all woke up. phew All traces of grouchiness were gone! Yeah!!! Fast forward to tonight and now I'm cursing the dumb naps. I think I would have rather put up with the grouchy kids instead of the freakish-hyped-up ate-too-much-sugar spaz-oids that they have been for the last hour. Yeesh! Someone please call the mother ship and ask it to take either me or the kids away. I'm not picky.
Does anyone have any Dr. Pepper or calorie-free chocolate???
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

4 comments:
Get your husband to put you in timeout.
Yeah, I'd love that...except he's in his own timeout. In South Carolina for 7 days! Maybe he'll switch places with me?
hahaha Haynsy...good option!
It's a GOOD thing to get a nap once in a while...but ONLY once in a while!
I called the mother ship and left a message but they aren't returning my calls.
Oh and I got your danishes yesterday!! They are YUM-MAY!! I'm not sharing with anyone. Even my hubby because he was a killjoy and when he found out I'd won them his response was "Great someone's going to send you stale danishes." They weren't stale they were delish!! So No Danish for Him!
Thanks!
Post a Comment