I have a dream. A dream of going to Europe... and it's actually going to COME TRUE!!! Yep, the tickets are paid for, child care has been arranged and now we're looking for hotels. I'm so excited! I want to wander around London looking for the famous Wixom Castle and I want to go to Belgium and Holland so that I can finally meet my second and third cousins. It's going to be so much fun. The only thing standing in my way will be taken care of with my New Year's resolution. Everyone makes them, right? And they usually get broken within a couple of days, if not hours. Well, I figure that I have about 10 weeks to keep mine and then all bets are off. My goal is to be able to buckle my seat belt on the airplane without an extender! Okay, so I'm not sure if I'll actually need one but I'm not taking any chances with this. I've started cutting out MOST sugar. Well, I let myself keep chocolate because who can give up chocolate, I'd like to know? And I also let myself keep Dr. Pepper because it's really my sanity on some days. (Hey, if Crash gets to keep Code Red Mountain Dew I can keep the good Doctor around.)
Yep, I'm eating really healthy now - I have lots of steamed veggies with my hamburgers and chocolate shakes. I even decided that I'd put strawberries on my cheesecake next time I have it 'cause that makes it more healthy too, right? PLUS someone told me once that if you truly and honestly believe that there aren't calories in some of your most absolutely favorite foods that they disappear! Woah!!! I like that idea. I'm going to wish away all of the calories in pizza, ice cream, chocolate AND Dr. Pepper!!! Skinny jeans HERE I COME!!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

6 comments:
That's one of my dreams too. I was just talking about visiting Europe to my husband this morning. So excited for you. And I'm right there with you on the diet.
How exciting, I hope your dieting goes well good luck.
Yum. Mountain Dew :)
Way to go Ames! I'm so excited for you! I wish I could go!
I totally agree, cheesecake is healthier with fruit on it...does it count if it is blueberry pie filling...blueberries are fruit! Keep on plugging along. April
you will HAVE to show me all the great pictures you take. I am so happy for you that you get a spectacular getaway with your hubby(hi jeff!) You two totally deserve it.. the sacrfice of him always away for work. i dont know how you do it.
have a great time!
*sheri*
Post a Comment