
Why is today the start of a phenomenal week for my Jeffey-poo? Because today is my birthday and it means that I am officially older than him for 1 WEEK! His birthday is next week and then he's just as old as I am so all of the old lady jokes have to stop. But for a week he gets in every jab and poke that he can about how much older I am than him and then he pays for it on January 16th. Personally, this is the start of Helk week for me (that's my way for swearing - thanks Crash). I have to put up with his crap, because he's right, I am a little older than him. Does anyone have any chocolate that they've wished all of the calories out of? Maybe some Dr. Pepper they're willing to share???
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

7 comments:
Hey my MIL and FIL are exactly like that...but in August...first week of August!
I love that you used HELK!!! lol!
Happy Birthday!! We've lost your phone number or you would have got a stirring rendition of a primary birthday song. We love you Amy!
Josh & Ellen
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are older than me too. My birthday isn't till the 13th! Ha!
At least Jeff is wearing the right shirt!
Happy Birthday!
I totally agree with Crystal! My hubby would be so proud. (You'll have to check out my retaliation post.) Happy Birthday! I seriously hope it's one of the best days of the year... you know, right up there with Mother's Day!... and from our family to you... Happy, happy birthday, Amy dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish that it would be, a happy, happy birthday to you from me! Sorry, blame the calling.
Happy Birthday Mrs. Wixom! Love you!
Happy
Birthday
my red head friend.
I MISS YOU!!
At least you only get old lady jokes for a week..
I get them for FOUR months! bleah.And constantly from bro-in-laws but i can kick their arses so its all good. have a spectacular bday and i will take allllll your chocolate calories for the day.
*Sheri in utopia*
Post a Comment