Today I'm making chocolate mint brownies because we're having dinner guests and THEY. ARE. YUMMY!!! The brownies are yummy - not the guests. Part of the process is getting green food coloring to make the mint layer turn green. (Duh, mint would taste weird if it wasn't green!) Anyway, I was making two pans because we're having a lot of people over and Jeff can eat an entire pan by himself so we needed some for everyone else to enjoy. Abbey got a hold of the green food coloring and started to drip it into her empty water glass. Then she drank it. She now looks like she's been kissed by The Grinch or The Hulk. I'm not sure how long it'll last but I'll try to get a picture of her before it fades. He He He... I love Sunday afternoons.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
That is soooo funny! I didn't know it could do that to you.
Post a Comment