Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Own Personal Superman!

Last night I was helping Ian unbutton his shirt so that he could get his PJ's on and when I was done he puffed out his chest and said proudly, "Mom! My chest is like a rock! Wanna feel?" So I felt his little 5 year old chest and told him how impressed I was with his pectorals. He put his fists on his hips and grinned his usual cute grin at me, said "I know." and then ran up the stairs.

This morning Abbey found the flashlight I'd left out and is now going into every dark corner she can find (closets, laundry room, etc.) and talking to herself as she shines the light around. I just heard her say, "Who turned the lights out?" Funny kids.

1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

Your kids never have a dull moment... love it! Sammy tells me a lot that her muscles are getting stronner and that she's stronner than daddy. If we even tell her, "close" she gets mad and makes us agree. Kids are silly!