Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Need some privacy, please...

Hi everyone! I've decided that I am going to be going private with my blog. Honestly, it's because Carolyn scared me with this and I'm thinking that I'd like to keep putting pictures of the monkeys up - so leave a comment with your email or send me one if you have mine and I'll add you as an allowed reader.
I'll wait until the weekend to make the change - hope y'all wanna keep reading! (And thanks in advance for understanding)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa...I just saw that this morning. Good job for you!!! I know it kinda stinks, but it's so much safer for the kiddos. Put me on your list! heidigal@cableone.net
Thanks

Hiller Family said...

Hey I am thinking about going private also. Add me to you list please hillerplumbing@gmail.com

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

that sucks...but I understand!

if you will allow me...rachellekolb@gmail.com Thanks!

katydid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Please add me too :)

livelaughlovelife (at) hotmail (dot) com

Linda Gibbs said...

You have my email! Please let me in!