Friday, November 7, 2008

I Think She Just Hates Me

I love my 3 year old, but I don't think she loves ME. She's been the topic of many of my posts lately and I'm getting just as tired of writing about her as you are of reading about her antics. Today my friend, Jen - who recently moved in with us, cleaned the upstairs bathroom. Isn't she wonderful? Anyway, she was so great to clean my bathroom and Abbey decided that she didn't like the smell of the cleaner Jen used. So she decided that she'd "decorate". This is what I found...

Maybe if we all pray together Abbey will magically become the angel child that we all dream about. The Lord will honor our prayers if we all ask sincerely, right???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, you will miss these antics one day. Treasure these days.

Hiller Family said...

Oh how Avery would get along with little Abby, they think a like.
I just look at it as a way to build patience and Heavenly Father must think I'm in need of quite a bit.

Alanya/Ally said...

Hey, I'll trade Sammy for Abby! Sammy is driving me crazy right now and I would gladly take a child whose being distructive for one who throws tantrums from the devil!!! HELP!!!