Okay, we're now a private blog - does that mean that it's okay to let my hair down now? I promise to wipe the ketchup off of my chin and sweep the kitchen floor before you come over, though.
Today's a mini-blog...not feeling well. I think that some evil creature crawled into my mouth in the middle of the night and bit the inside of my throat. It hurts. A lot. The good thing, or not so good - depending on your perspective, is that it got me out of Stake Conference this week! That means that I get to stay home in bed watching Anne of Green Gables instead of spending 2 hours on a cold metal folding chair on the gym floor and bribing my kids with more Life Savers to be quiet while we listen to people speak.
I should be feeling better soon, though.
P.S. How long does it TAKE to dehydrate bananas??? Holy cow! My house has smelled like banana bread since Friday and I'm ready for them to be done.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
Sorry to hear your feeling under the weather. Sounds like you need rest, juices and some tlc.
We luv ya. Your illness is probably a previous sin you committed against your lovely mother a long time ago. Or maybe NOT. That's my opinion anyways. Give the kids a kiss from us.
Hope you're feeling better! I was home too, but with sick kids. Hurray for Anne of Green Gables! Those shows are the best ever.
Post a Comment