Have you seen this animal???
I have. Actually I've seen a lot of him lately. At first I thought that he was a new addition to the zoo. We didn't have any frogs here and so I naturally thought that Jeff had purchased him from some exotic location, like Florida. He was always under my feet - following me around like a lost little puppy. I think I know where he came from now but I'm not so sure his owners want him back. So I've decided to hold him hostage. It's been nice to have a companion while I blog and I'll miss him dearly if his owners decide to claim him and so that ups the anti. I think I'll name him Frankie The Frog while he's here - yeah, I like that name. Frankie. Frankie. Frankie. It kind of grows on you after a little bit, right? What would be a good reward to demand for him, I wonder? Any ideas on what an appropriate ransom for Frankie's safe return?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Ya know....I love frogs. A lot. I think Frankie is adorable and somebody is crazy for not claiming him. Hmmmm...I'm coming to Boise this weekend. If he hasn't been claimed, I just might make an offer!! Heehee!
Post a Comment