Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And There Was Weeping, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth

And it was heard through out all the land. There was a mighty cry due to the great and terrible injustice that had been handed down. NEVER in modern history has such a great and terrible day come (according to the 4 & 5 year olds). The neighbors heard it and wondered what fate had been handed down at the Wixom Zoo today. In fact, it's still going on. I've threatened, spanked and yelled for the millionth time and now I'm sticking to my guns. Yep, it's finally time to clean the sty my two youngest call their room. They've let it go long enough and I'm officially grossed out. So, it was proclaimed throughout the zoo that all feeding times will be suspended until their cage has been cleaned. They're half an hour past dinner time and the weeping and howling has increased. I'm sure that they're ready to faint from malnurishment and starvation... poor monkeys.

4 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Oh the trauma, I always find it so funny were the bad guys when they make the mess... Avery is the worst at this!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Oh, I feel your pain. My girls have no idea the fun that awaits them when they get home from school.

Amy Bahnmiller said...

you go girl! LET THEM HOWL!

Linda Gibbs said...

Let them exercise those lungs!! It will strengthen their lungs and help them know "mom means it!" Good job sticking to it!! Us single, married moms can't give in! They will run all over us!