It's already here! I can't believe that this year has gone by so fast and now it's finally almost here... The day after Thanksgiving sales. (Can you hear the heavenly angels singing?) I love black friday. I love the great deals. I love the pushing and shoving. Last year I even loved a dress so much that I stripped the little 5 year old mannequin while I was in the mile long line waiting to pay. Hello! I couldn't lose my place in LINE!! Ah, those are some great memories. Less than 24 hours to go. I need to get busy! Time to make lists, put on my comfy shoes, get my warmest winter coat out and do some mild stretch exercises. So much to do, so much to do.
First I need to get the turkey eating out of the way. We're supposed to be heading to the great metropolis known as New Plymouth where Jeff's folks live so that we can celebrate when the pilgrims and indians decided to cop-a-squat together and instead I'm here at the computer because of my blogging addiction. *sigh*
Actually, I really like Thanksgiving because it gives me a little reminder to think of those blessings in my life and to thank the Lord for all he has done for me and my family. I truly am blessed with a loving husband and some pretty great kids. Have a great Thanksgiving, my friends, and an even better shopping day tomorrow!!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Good Luck on your shopping madness today. I didn't even attempt this year, I know what a party poop...
I love that you get so excited about black Friday... but are you one of "those" women who take things out of other peoples carts/hands and shove people out of your way? Or are you still somewhat polite?
Post a Comment