Abbey turned 4 years old! Holy cow, I can't believe that my baby isn't a baby any more. I often am overwhelmed by my little tornado but I find my self laughing more each day at her antics and I know that I'd be a little lost without her. She's generally a very happy little girl and just wants to be where the fun is. We love her dearly and hope that the next 4 years are as adventurous as the first 4 were.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Abbey, I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Our babies aren't babies how sad...
Happy Birthday, girl! Rock out... it's your day!!! Hope it's the best 4th birthday ever!
What a cutie! Tell her happy birthday from Mama Belle.
Happy Birthday Abbey! Much love! Josh & Ellen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBEY!! LOVE YOU LOTS!
Post a Comment