***UPDATE***
We didn't have a yeti after all. It was my little Abbey that was hiding under all of that bang-a-licious hair! We went in to get the free haircuts that Super Cuts does sometimes and they found her. They also found a nasty bruise on her left ear and a pretty big owie on the side of her head. She had so much hair that I didn't see it and she didn't complain so I didn't even have a reason to look. Poor baby! I looked like the neglectful mommy because I didn't know my own kid was hurt! Yeah, I suck - but at least I was responsible enough to take her in (never mind that it was over due by about 3 weeks...)
Earlier today...
So a new animal has joined the zoo. I'm not sure where it came from or how long it will be here but I DO know that it likes to eat string cheese and grapes. It makes funny noises and has been getting into the pantry a lot. It's even learned how to climb up the shelves when it's hungry! (The nerve) On the flip side, I've lost my daughter. She disappeared about the same time the yeti showed up. I would say that I miss my little tornado but her replacement is proving to be just as rambunctious, if not more so, than she was. So I haven't had much of an opportunity to miss her. This is what the "new pet" looks like.
The local beauty college is having "free haircut day" today. Maybe I'll take the yeti in for a new do. Who knows? Maybe my little tornado will come home soon...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Too Cute! What a sweet face that yeti has!
What a cutie! I can't believe how old she is getting, our babies aren't babes anymore.:(
Post a Comment