Take it while you can! If I didn't send you an email and you didn't leave a comment, I can't add you to my "allowed readers" list when I go private tomorrow. PLEASE let me know today if you wanna keep reading. If I forget to add your name it's not because I don't love you it's because I have A LOT of names to add and sometimes I'm mentally challenged.... I need to get some extra helmet gear from my friend Crash, maybe. Just request that you get added if you want to keep reading and that big nasty no-no pops up.
Anyway, today's another day of drying bananas and apples. Yippee... Hope your day is more fun than that.
Ciao!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
oooh, can you add me?
I didn't realize you were going private. I will take you off my blogroll.
Yes, please add me to your list...I would have a boring life without you :)
Please add me
tcaesfamily@gmail.com
Post a Comment