Sunday, June 1, 2008

Party Time!

Yesterday we were invited to Savannah's birthday party! She turned 2 years old and had all of her grandparents in town to help her celebrate. It was fun - we went over for some good barbeque and then the kids got to swim in Savannah's new swimming pool. My kids were the only ones swimming, though. Savannah got into the pool for about 10 seconds and then decided that it was too cold and so went to swing on her swing set. Other than that, it's been a pretty uneventful weekend. (Thank goodness!)

2 comments:

Amy Bahnmiller said...

How very fun! I wish I was out having fun... We've been vomit free for 2 hours now... I'm hoping it's the 24 hour bug and only nailed one of us. I can't postpone a week because we won't be here! ACK! So, now figuring out what to do... it's a mess in my head...

Hiller Family said...

How fun! I like that pool it looked like it was a perfect fit for the kids.