Sometimes people come into our lives and we don't realize when we first meet them what an impact they'll have on us later on. About 4-5 months ago I met the "other Amy." I wasn't quite sure what to think of her at first because I've not met anyone like her before. She's the real thing. She'll tell you what she thinks when she thinks it. She genuinely wants to be your friend regardless of your income level, how insane your kids are in public or how big your butt print is on the grass when you stand up. I went to visit her today and got the boost that my spirit has needed for more than a couple of days. I love her. It's amazing to me that one can find someone with whom they feel so comfortable after such a short amount of time.
Then I came home and entered the blogging world. It really is therapy for me to be able to sit and see how my "internet friends" are doing. It's fun for me to check in on them to see how their days are going. Today I checked in on Candid Carrie and she also has added to my feel-good-o-meter. Check her out. Her link is on the right side of my blog with the other blogs I like to visit. Go ahead, she doesn't bite and you'll feel good too after reading what she had to say today.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
I don't bite, I nibble. Slowly.
Glad I helped with your feel-good-o-meter because over in The Mom Blogs I feel like I am the spark plug behind the big ol' rant-o-meter ;)
I am so glad you stopped by... I love your company, your spirit, your character... the world would not be the same without us... HUGS
Amy
Post a Comment