Ian woke up this morning and crawled into bed with me. He said that he'd had a nightmare and wanted to be with me for awhile. He came down with his invisibility cloak on - we stole it from Harry Potter, I'll admit. We went to the fabric store and found a silky material that is black on one side and shiney silver on the other. It's fairly thin and reminds me of something MC Hammer would have used to make a pair of pants. Anyway, I'm not sure if Ian woke up because of a nightmare or because Jeff had just left to go help clean the church and our crazy LOUD garage door woke him up. But he had the cloak on so that he could disappear for awhile and who was I to admit that I saw him? After a few minutes of wiggling and sticking his head into my face (hair that sticks up in the morning tickles the nose a lot)I decided that I'd get up and take a shower and leave him to watch cartoons for awhile.
Jeff and I are heading to the temple this morning - I'm so excited! I can't remember the last time we went and am looking forward to having that peaceful feeling again. Too bad my hayfever has freaked out over the last couple of days. My eyes are watery and itchy, my nose is leaking and tingly and my throat is scratchy. YUCK!! I'll take some Lifesavers to suck on, maybe. If nothing else, it'll be nice to spend some adult time with the husband.
Happy Saturday!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time.
Post a Comment