I love having company but I hate getting ready for company to come. That spot at the top of the mirror in the 3rd bathroom finally has to be cleaned, the fridge has to be cleaned out, etc. MY problem is that I have 3 little elves who like to help make messes so I usually have to wait until 2 hours before everyone comes and then fight like mad and sweat like a pig to get it all clean in time. Today is the pre-clean (in preparation for the big clean). We've scrubbed toilets and bathtubs, dusted the furniture and cleaned kids' bedrooms. I'm not sure how good it'll look tomorrow afternoon but we'll try as best as we can.
Emma's chore today was to clean the kid's bathroom upstairs. She watched me clean the 2 downstairs bathrooms and I explained to her step-by-step how to do it. She claimed she understood so I let her loose to start scrubbing. I went up to check on her a few minutes later and found her hard at work. Yay! Good job, Emma!!! Then I looked around. The mirror was looking kind of foggy... "What did you use to clean the mirror, Emma?" "The orange stuff" she said. I told her that the BLUE stuff was for the mirrors and the orange was for the toilet, sinks and bathtub. "OHHH!!!" She said. I then re-cleaned the mirror 3 TIMES to get the mirror un-fogged. Maybe I'll wait until midnight to finish the cleaning when all of my "helpers" are safely asleep.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
I do my best cleaning from 9pm to about midnight. But when I get up the next morning, I feel so good!! It makes my whole day to wake up to a clean house. Even if it isn't the "deep cleaned" clean, it still works wonders for the attitude!
I always find it frustrating trying to teach my children how to do the jobs correctly. But it is so nice to have extra hands once they get it down.
Post a Comment