Ugh. 5:53 am... Ian woke up at 5:53am! (I hate that the sun wakes us up way earlier than we want it to) He climbed into bed with me for awhile. Then I heard him get up and wander around the house for a bit. Next thing I know, he's leaning over me with his nose touching mine whispering with his hot morning breath saying, "Mohhhm. Can I have some beakfrast?" I look at the clock - 6:19am. "Not yet." I mumbled as I tried to block my nose from the stench that only morning breath can bring. Poor kid. I finally woke up from natural causes (I couldn't sleep anymore...when was the last time I woke up ON MY OWN???) and looked at the clock. 8:48. WOAH! That hasn't happened in a long time! I got up and took care of my bladder and then went looking for Ian. He had been sitting on the couch with his blankie just waiting for someone to wake up so he could have "beakfrast". We gave each other a big hug and then I promptly poured him a GINORMOUS bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - it's his favorite. Yay for being able to sleep in!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
I'm so impressed he waited for you, mine would just keep waking me up until I gave in. Good for you sleeping in is such a treat.
Post a Comment