Holy Smokes! The boy is 5 years old today. He woke up this morning and asked if he was five yet and I told him that he was and then asked if he felt like a 5 year old. He thought about it for a minute and then smiled and said YEP! You know, I love my little boy. He's always coming up with fun new ways to do things and creative solutions for every day tasks. Bedtime is my favorite time with him because he wants to have special hugs and kisses (5 or 6 of each). He's always good for a snuggle when it's been a hard day. He's a smart little boy and has done really well with his pre-school group this year. He's learned his letters and numbers and is even starting to read 3 and 4 letter words. He's excited to start kindergarten in a couple months and has asked everyday how much longer until he can go. I love you Ian and am so glad that you're a part of our family - we wouldn't be complete without you. Happy Birthday!!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment