
My daughter has a problem. Maybe I should find a support group for her to belong to. She likes things - weird, off the wall things. She doesn't steal from the store she steals from everyone else. We could be at someone's house for a play date and she will come home with something in her pocket. It could be the cap to a pen or a paperclip, I don't think she really cares. I usually have to do a pocket/coat/backpack check before we leave. Well, I was cleaning her room today because I've gotten sick of the mess and I was putting her little 3 year-old sized backpack away and noticed that it was quite heavy when I picked it up. I rolled my eyes and unzipped the bag to see what little treasure she'd found this time. My scriptures. Yep, I had them on Sunday when we went to church and then they disappeared. I've had to use a really old set to read since and thought that I just left them behind in the chapel on Sunday. I was going to look in the lost and found when we went back this weekend but have found them early!!! So if something's gone missing and we've been to visit lately give me a call and I'll dive into her closet to see if I can find it.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Avery has that same problem, she calls them her secret treasures. I have finally got her asking before she takes, but it's really annoying having a constant TREASURE hunter everywhere we go. Please let them pass quickly through this stage!!!!
Post a Comment