
It's happened. The day that I knew would come someday has finally arrived and, if I'm being honest, it probably came awhile ago. I'm boring. The creative vibe that was humming through my brain has disappeared. No more witty comments or funny little blurbs about this or that. I remember when I was younger and I was fun to hang out with. Now I'm pooped all the time because of the tornadoes that live in my home and the mess that gets left in their wake. It seems like it's the same ol' same ol' going on lately and so I've got nuthin' new to blog about. *sigh* I've got blogger's block. BUT...We are going to load up the Burb (that's it's new name) tomorrow and make a mad dash down south for a baby blessing, so maybe I'll come home with some interesting tid bits. So peeps, have a good weekend and pray with me, fast and pay your tithing so that my bloggers block with go away.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
I'll hold a special fast for you and all those in the blogging community who have come down with the bloggers funk.
The picture of the baby is wonderful!
Post a Comment