
Normally I'm a fairly clean person. Our home stays about as clean as the average Mormon household can. We have our job charts and sometimes they actually get done! Of course, there are the days when we're super busy, mom's sick or we just don't feel like cleaning up or doing the dishes. (I have those "don't feel like it" days more often than not, by the way.) Then there come the times when you're forced to clean. You know, when the visiting teachers call and want to come in an hour - you have a panic attack and clean the vital areas of your home (i.e. only the places that can been seen from the front room). Well, once a month some super fabulous ladies and I get together at some one's house and we play Bunco. It's fun to play with grown ups and usually I don't have to worry about whether my kitchen floor has been swept or not. Tonight, though, it's at MY house so now I'm in the cleaning mode...well, as soon as I'm done blogging.
Anyway. Today I'll be sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing. Of course, any good mommy knows that you can't possibly clean the bathrooms until 30 minutes before anyone gets there or the 5 year old boy will pee on the side of the toilet..again. Maybe I can just banish him to the upstairs bathroom and tape off the other two. Whatcha think?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
I played Bunco last night!! It was so much fun! I am only a sub, but I probably play 9 out of 12 months, with the benefit of NOT having it at my house! I love having the girl time!
Bunco is a blast! I have been spring cleaning all week. I love a clean house, but my kids don't share my passion. I hope you enjoyed yourself you deserve it.
Ha, ha! I actually locked the bathroom door upstairs once when we were getting ready for company. I was disgusted with what my girls left behind for our guests. So I cleaned like a mad woman and then locked the door behind me. The girls weren't allowed in there till after our company left... about a week later!
Post a Comment