It's sleek, shiny and it WORKS! Yes, we finally have an oven in the house that is willing to do it's job. I got the green light from Jeff yesterday to go ahead and start looking online for the perfect addition to the zoo. I think I looked at about 200 different stoves before I found this one. It was in the clearance isle because the bottom drawer was knocked off of it's track (fixed now) and so their clumsiness is my treasure. I saved $300 on this baby! It's even a convection oven. It's also a glass-top stove but that's okay. I figured out how to make it nice and shiny even if silly gooses let something spill over. I'm not exactly sure how to use all of the neat little buttons, but I'm excited to learn.
This morning, Earl and Randy came knocking on my door around 9am and rolled it into place. I don't even mind that their pants were drooping halfway to their knees. (I had to keep covering Abbey's eyes every time they bent over.)
I've decided to keep the old stove so that I can sell it on Craig's list - not sure how much I'll get out of it. I'll be happy with $25!
Now I'm off to make snicker doodles!!! (woo-hoo!)
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
You are so funny! Do ever pay full price for anything?? You have GOT to teach me the secret. I am not the type that walks into a store and all of a sudden everything I need or want is half off. I need the secret!
Yea I don't have luck with deals either...but that oven is so pretty! Lucky girl!
Oooh, fancy! Hope it works great for you!
Post a Comment