It snowed yesterday. A lot. More snow, I'd say, than Idaho has seen in awhile. Why is it that the snow won't leave us alone? It followed us up from Utah last year and it looks like it wanted to spend time with us again this year. Oh well, the kids are loving it. We had to get them all bundled up in their snow gear and let them go outside for some snow ball fights, snow man buildin' and fort making. They were barely outside for five minutes when Emma came in complaining about snow getting into her boots. Hmmm... it couldn't be because she decided to wear capris and ankle socks, could it? She informed me that she was fashionably okay and that I should butt out. O-kay. The next minute I heard Abbey screaming bloody murder. It seems that Ian thought it would be funny to throw a handfull of snow into her face. It was easily fixed by super mom - all I had to do was brush the snow off of her cheeks and give them a kiss and she was magically better! Yay for moms!
I have to say that this is the perfect way to start off the winter break. Hopefully they won't get tired of the snow too soon and we can milk it for all it's worth. I think I'm going to get some hot chocolate started so that when they come in they can warm up. Hope you're having as much fun as we are today!
Here's a "before" picture.
This is Emma and her friend having a snowball fight.
And here's Abbey trying to join in on the fun.
The wind blew the snow around quite a bit. This is a picture of the side garage door.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
The white stuff is definitely made its presents know in Utah also. It looks like it's going to be a white Christmas for sure! Your kids are lucky mine don't get out till Tuesday the 23.
Gotta love the snow and ensuing frostbite. Thanks for the encouragement. Luckily, I was pretty taken care of between Clint, my sister and my mom. Have a fabulous Christmas!!
Post a Comment