Monday, December 8, 2008

Lil' Miss



Here's a picture of Lil' Miss getting her diva self ready for church yesterday. This isn't the "before" picture or the "after" picture - it's the in-between picture. She's looking pretty hot to me. She just needs some fake eye lashes and hot pink lipstick to finish off the Diva image.

Speaking of Lil' Miss... I was laying in bed this morning having a wonderful dream! I dreamt that I was asked to participate in one of the challenges on the Food Network. I had to assemble a wedding cake in one hour and I knew exactly what I was going to do. I had the 4 layers of cake assembled and was just finishing dipping the rolled out fondant into chocolate (hey, this is MY dream, remember? Anything can happen in your dreams - and this one happened to include lots of chocolate.) Anyway, I was getting ready to put the dipped fondant onto the cake when all of a sudden someone thrust a life threatening object into my back! (Of course I couldn't tell what it was...it was BEHIND me. *sigh* Play along, okay?) I whipped around to see who it was and to try to do a karate chop on their sorry rear ends when I realized that the person behind me whipped around just a fraction of a second faster than I did. Then I started feeling pressure on my bum and woke up. It seems that Lil' Miss decided to crawl into bed with me and the most comfortable position she could find was to put her feet on my bum and her knees into my back. When she needed to adjust herself she'd push with her feet and her knees would dig a little further. You'd think that in a California King bed she'd be able to find some space of her own. Apparently not.

3 comments:

Amy Bahnmiller said...

Yea - I was crowded out by a tiny weiner dog, and a two year old... both smack dab in the middle of my bed... so much for sleeping well, eh? Danging off the bed and bad breath by way of doggie dearest is not my idea of "good morning sunshine"

Alanya/Ally said...

I know how that is! Sammy crawled into bed with us one night and kept scooting right up against my body. So I would scoot only a few inches away as to not squish my hubby at the same time. This happened several times during the night and by morning Sammy was right smack in the middle of the bed and my hubby and I were on his side of the bed. We have a king, too! Last night she crawled in again and after going through this for a few hours and then getting up to go to the bathroom I told her to go back to her own bed. I couldn't believe she actually did without a protest!

Hiller Family said...

Getting your butt kicked while still in bed doesn't sound like a start of a good morning.