Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Ah-Ha Moment

I now know why there has been pee everywhere but IN the toilet! I thought that the boy just didn't care where it landed as long as it was in the general vicinity. Now I know. He's blind. Well, not BLIND, blind. Just really really far sighted. The doctor gave him some glasses and, quite frankly, I think he just cut the bottoms off of a couple of Coke bottles to make the lenses.
What do you think? Isn't he C.U.T.E.? He looks just like Jeff...

Now he has no more excuses. I'm scrubbing the toilet and the area around it today and if I see anymore yellow yuck I'll know for sure that he's not aiming.

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Oh my, he does look just like a mini Jeff. Seriously too cute...

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

k...that's hilarious! Sorry, but I would totally do that also!