Yesterday the monkeys in the zoo got a day pass for good behavior and so went to spend some time with the honorary Grandma Zoo Keeper. Why? Because I had a major plan in the works for the day. I turned my house into a chocolate factory! I had several friends over to help and we all started dippin' anything and everything we could find into chocolate. One person even brought Ruffles potato chips - sounds weird but it was actually really good! I have a California King bed and decided that it would be big enough to put all of the trays on as we finished dipping so that they could dry. Pretty soon someone came up to me and told me the bed was full so we put the treadmill down. Then I cleared off both of my dressers, next we loaded the overstuffed chair and ottoman as well as the hope chest. We finally had to just start putting trays on the floor because we had so many. I think there were five or six still in the kitchen when all was said and done. We ended up with about 45 trays of chocolate dipped goodness. I have to confess that I didn't invite everyone that I know. I have a couple of valid excuses for this and I hope that I didn't hurt anyone's feelings! First of all, I know that some of you are on diets and I refuse to be the reason why you fall off the wagon. Secondly, I need to have SOMEONE to deliver plates of chocolatey goodness to! We're probably going to do the same thing in February for Valentine's day and also again next Christmas so you can come then. Anyway, everyone loaded up as much chocolate covered goodies as they could carry and now their families are going to go into sugar shock! Here are a couple of pictures...



Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

7 comments:
You have been busy, and it all looks so good. If I lived closer I would come knockin for some yummy chocolate covered goodness.
FUN!! See! I miss out on all the fun stuff! I gotta move closer!
The Candyman has nothing on us. We rock :)
I only know three faces in that picture, and the others are not me... lol... so I hope I can come next time? You can't ruin a diet you're not even on.... lol
Wow! You really do have a chocolate factory going on. Ashley is lookin' so cute! Do they know what they're having?
Wow, that is pretty impressive. You might have the makings of a side business.
Oompa loompa...that was so much fun. I think my body will be in sugar shock until the new year, but it was soooo worth it. Thanks for getting it all together. Next time, I'm bringing a case of paper towels to save you the mountain of laundry I'm sure you had afterward. And I also promise to bring something smaller than a brick of chocolate....
Post a Comment