Monday, February 1, 2010

Would Ya Just Shut Up Already?

I have a very comfortable bed - I mean REALLY COMFY. It's awesome. So awesome that I don't like to get out of it in the morning. But lately, there has been one thing that has gotten me out of bed every day for the last week (at least). That thing is Taylor Swift. Don't get me wrong, when my girl Taylor comes on the radio we crank it up and sing along at the top of our lungs. I love me some groovin' music and Taylor can certainly deliver. But when it's 6:00am and all I can hear in my head is her "Romeo & Juliet" song over and over again it gets a little annoying. So, with all due respect, SHUT UP TAYLOR!!!

1 comment:

Just SO said...

I hate it when songs get stuck in my head. Hate it.