I know, it's not Thursday so I had to make up a new word because I'm so fankful for my mama! She's been living with us for several months and I was able to take care of her for a bit after she got her bionic knee but now she's taking care of me because I become catatonic after about 5:30pm.
EXAMPLE:
My kids have colds and have been coughing. Night time seems to be when it gets worse because they have to lay down and their lungs like to protest. Last night the kids had just gotten to bed after taking their grapey medicine and within five minutes Emma came busting out of her room yelling "Abbey PUKED!!!" I went into the room and barely looked at the poor thing with goo running down her chin and out of her nose before I started gagging and had to turn and run so that I could throw open the closest window and throw half of my body out to get the smell out of my nose! Madre rocks. She soothed Abbey and put her in the tub to clean her off. She even shook out the sheets and washed them for me! See? She's awesome! So, fanks Mom. I'm not sure how we'd do it without you when Jeff's out of town.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Oh no! The sickies are the worst. I hope to heaven Abbey doesn't have what Jarom did. That was awful. I'm glad your mom is there to help!
I love when family can step in and help when you feel the obvious need. My oldest sister one time drove from Utah to Idaho with me while I was 9 months pregnant and my 1 year old was puking the whole time. She would catch everything she could in a blanket/towel/shirt or whatever she had and then clean her off while I drove. At times she would say, "Okay, that was really bad. You need to pull over." Needless to say it was the longest drive ever!!! But my sister was the hero to take care of my child when I was in desperate need. I love that we look back at it now and laugh when she was about to climb back into the car and started dry heaving from the smell. It took about a week before that smell went away! So gross!!!
Post a Comment