
My back has been hurting. Partially because of the car accident I was in when I was a teenager, also because I've got some extra padding, but mainly because the new little monkey is still cooking in my belly and is starting to make me a little off balance making my back work harder. So I was whining about it the other day (because I'm super good at the whole whining thing) and my sweetheart decided he had the perfect solution! First, I should say that he is the most...frugal man you'll ever meet. Okay, so he's cheap. He hates spending money and it drives me a little batty to tell the truth.
Anyway, he says he has the perfect solution and is sure that my back will be better in a jiffy. I was sitting on the couch and he came behind me, stood on the back edge and grabbed my hands. You should know, by the way, that he's a foot taller than me already and for him to stand on the couch adds, like, 10 feet to his already massively huge self. (just kidding...I exaggerate sometimes. But just a little.) So he grabs my hands and stands up on the couch, stretching my back A LOT. It felt so good! It was a pleasant surprise to get some relief and so when he wanted to try pulling my feet next I said OKAY! I should've stopped right there. I laid down on the couch and he grabbed a foot in each hand and pulled. Then he pulled some more. Then my right hip slipped out of it's socket. Then my left ankle popped and felt like it wasn't connected any more.
So now I'm in even worse shape than I was before and I have an appointment with the chiropractor first thing tomorrow morning. Lesson learned? "Never let Jeff try his traction/chiropractor skills on me again."
Lub you hub.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
That is kinda funny, but not fun at all!! Tell Jeff to leave it to the professionals next time! :) haha!
The cakes you did for the scouting thing looked great!! I am so impressed!!! I wish you lived closer and you could teach me how to make cakes! Keep up the good work!
Ouchy mama! The man doesn't know his own strength!
Post a Comment