Friday, February 5, 2010

TA-DA!!!

Here's my latest creation! What do you think?

16 comments:

Brandi said...

WOW...that is amazing!!

ME said...

oooh so pretty! I think you should get Norma Jean to move back and you two can start your own bakery!

Brittany said...

Wow....that is awesome Amy!!! Cute blog...I am adding it to my list on my blog!

www.nickbrittbennett.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

GORgeous!! Wow! You are awesome for doing that! .......do you get to eat your creations???? Love it!

Hiller Family said...

Amazing! You are very talented!

Adrienne said...

Amy, it's BEAUTIFUL! How did you have the patience to make all those flowers?

Sheri said...

wonderful! what a great talent. keep it up!

Ria said...

Hi my dear, This is really fantastic!! You have so much talent!!!
Love ya,
Ria

Michelle said...

That is a very beautiful cake! You have amazing cake talent :)

Just SO said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Wait ... you made that? I'm impressed.

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

Absolutely beautiful......Michael's here I come!!!

Joella Kingsbury said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Alli said...

First of all, AMAZING JOB!
Secondly, you are so cool because Mama Belle left a comment on your blog!!!

Unknown said...

The cake angels have smiled on you! Absolutely beautiful!

Sherri Harward said...

Wow, great job! it looks beautiful. Now you just need to teach me how to make those beautiful flowers. I wish that I could attend the last class with you. When are you doing your fourth. Maybe I could when we got our tax return.

Beautiful :)