Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grounded

I'm stuck for awhile. The doctor has grounded me. Well, he said that I should 'take it easy' because this
decided that it didn't like me yesterday. It screamed at the nurse and red flags went up.
Then my kidneys started screaming and yelling that they were sore and needed an antibiotic (even though I drink a TON of the Ocean Spray red stuff). So now I'm stuck at home on the couch and can't do much. Hopefully the blood pressure cuff will like me when I go back in a couple of weeks 'cuz it's gonna suck if I have to be like this for the next 25 weeks...

3 comments:

Hiller Family said...

I'm sorry, that is not a fun battle. I had the same problem. Take it easy and hopefully nothing but good news will come in the future.:)

Sheri said...

Sorry girlie.. I have been there done that 4 times...and kidney infections hurt.. hopefully you dont get the stones to go with it... i thought i was in labor with mine.. bleah. take it easy and rest.. listen to the dr and your body, we don't want any problems right.... nothing is so important to take that risk. yet another with love lecture is over :)luvs

Just SO said...

Uh oh. I hope that you and the cuff can get back on speaking terms.