I haven't been feeling at the top of my game lately but to help me appear as normal as possible I've been taking medicine that masks the symptoms pretty well. The side effects? I've been having the most wild, out of control, crazy dreams! Seriously. Just last night I survived a hurricane in Hawaii AND my husband melted a pressed sugar snowman that was as tall as me so that he could make his Kool-Aid a little sweeter. In the middle of the storm. The Kool-Aid was grape flavored. (It's the details that make all the difference.)
I've been a super hero, MacGuyver AND a super awesome dancer on So You Think You Can Dance. It's getting to the point that I can't wait to go to bed at night so that I can see what new adventure awaits. Maybe tonight I'll morph into Ariel from the Little Mermaid or a judge on American Idol. Either way, I'm ready.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Thank goodness that's over with
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is AWESOME!
Post a Comment