I'm pooped. Auntie Ellen has out-blogged me. Seriously, I'm hanging my head in shame as I type this (thank goodness for spell check).
Maybe I have mono. Maybe my secret Wonder Woman super powers have been corrupted by kryptonite and it has taken all of my strength. Maybe I have the pig flu and haven't grown a snout yet. Maybe I have a tumor in my left big toe and it's sapping all of my extra strength. (can you think of any other excuses that I can use???)
Whatever it is, I can hardly keep my eye flaps open lately and have missed blogging because of it. My bad. At least I can say that the presents are all finally wrapped, the cookies are baked, the food for the week is purchased and the egg-nog is chilling in the fridge. The only thing left to do is to deliver the neighbor gifts and we'll do that tomorrow night. Then the holiday fun can officially begin.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Pooped...
Posted by
AW Cake!
at
8:18 PM
