Saturday, December 26, 2009

Naps

*sigh* I love naps! This is a re-discovered joy and I can't believe that I've let it go to the wayside for so long! Today we were very busy and very productive in the morning. We ran errands, cleaned, did laundry, etc. Then we had lunch and sat down for a minute. Abbey always has quiet time after lunch and she was actually being quiet for once so I sat on the couch and started watching Law & Order on TNT (BUM-BUM!) The next thing I knew Jack McCoy was delivering his closing remarks on a case I didn't know anything about and I didn't know why until I looked at the clock and saw that two hours had passed me by! And Abbey was still being quiet! So I shook my fogged brained head and went to make sure that she was actually sleeping and not coloring on walls. She was snoring! And she kept it up for another hour. Ahhh....sweet bliss. Naps are definitely on the agenda for the next however long I can get away with it.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hooray for naps! We love them at our house too!!

Unknown said...

Naps are the best!