Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's the Saturday before Christmas...What are you doing???

Are you finally running to that one store to get the last couple of gifts for your loved ones? Are you baking? Are you cleaning? Are you wrapping and decorating? Are you FREAKING OUT that Christmas is less than a week away? Know what I'm doing?



















I'm dipping lots of yummy things in chocolate with several of my friends and it's F.U.N.!!! Don't you wish you were here? You can come next year, if you want to. Or you can come today if you can drive fast enough. Have a happy Saturday! (I know I will.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your chocolate parties are always DA BOMB. Instead of diving into yummy vats of chocolate yumminess at your house, I'm knitting Christmas stockings for the family because I decided on a whim we needed new ones. This, of course, means I had to drive around for two hours to find a store that carried matching yarn in the right weight. Five stores later I found one that was close. :D

Hiller Family said...

It looks amazing! I would love to come.