Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decisions, decisions.

I've about decided that I'm fresh out of ideas to blog about and that it's time to go on hiatus. I suppose that you can only hear about coloring on walls, streaking through the house or swinging from the rafters for so long before it gets to be old news. I keep telling my hub that he has to calm down because the kids are watching him, but he likes hanging upside down from the ceiling fan.

Then I thought, "If I take a break from blogging then I'm taking the chance that I'll miss out on being able to blab about all of the craziness that the holidays bring out in us" (and our families). It's a big decision because I could be missing out on the opportunity to exploit the holidays and use some pretty funny material. Of course, names would be changed to protect the innocent. I'm not a complete jerk.

Going on vacation could mean that I lose readers. But my sporadic blogging lately may have done that already. Hmm...it's a tough decision. What do you think?

7 comments:

springrose said...

I say work through it sister!! Sometimes we all hit a mental block, but just think of all the material you will have in a week. Christmas break with kids home? Something has to come up that is blog worthy!! If all else fails stage something then blog about it!

Ellen said...

Don't leave. I'll take you up on a daily blogging challenge. Monday starts the twelve days of Christmas. We could have a crazy twelve days of blogging event....come on you know you want to!! We could pick 12 random topics and have to blog about them. Feeling up to a challenge?

AW Cake! said...

Okay, Ellen. I think that I can do it if I have a topic already figured out for me... let's do it.

Shelle said...

you are preachin' to the sporadic blogging choir. I know, I'm a loser.

Hiller Family said...

Yeah I agree don't stop! You can always bring a smile to my face.

Unknown said...

Don't stop!! Reading about your craziness make ours feel more normal. :)

Anonymous said...

Aunt Simona,

I look forward to your blogs my darling. I know that they are time consuming. But, the blogs keep me close to you and your family.